Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Everything Builds...

You know how people tell you that you should live each day like it's a miracle or whatever?....well, sure. I agree. But, sometimes it just doesn't work that way. I feel like after so many times of 'falling down' while it seems that others are always able to rise up above obstacles, makes it seem that life will beat me down until there's nothing left. Call me crazy, but I just might not be able to do this anymore.....school, stressfulness, nothing going right. I need a break.

Do you think I've over-reacting?
Do you think I need to just sleep and forget about what they say?
How am I supposed to continually just listen to what they say about me?
What did I do wrong?
Will it ever stop?
Does my teacher really understand what goes on, or does she only have a basic level of knowledge with of what goes on in her class?
Why did she not stand up for me?
Can this just all STOP?

UGHHHHHHHHHH. I'm soooo over all of this. I feel like all of the snide comments and rumors people spread about me because I"m different, although they haven't gotten any worse, the fact that they're constantly new things people say about me or that they are just constantly saying ANYTHING has all added up to be tooo much for me to deal with. I wish they would just listen for once! I want to be their friends, but not if they don't change. Is it really that much fun to pick on someone who can't and doesnt' fight back? Is joining the crowd that important to you? What happened to treating others the way you want to be treated?....

Is it my fault that I'm different?

I wish people would understand just how much I wish I could be more normal. :( Maybe then, they'd understand that I didn't chose to be like this and I've trying my very best, but maybe I'm just never going to be like you? Okay? Why can't you just understand that I'm working on to be better...

2 comments:

  1. I totally understand how you are feeling now. I have gone through the same a couple of months back.

    For now, I just want to say, just be positive.. things would turn better. I know, it is easy said than done. But believe me, they would.

    Don't fight back, they don't deserve it and never become one of them, just to fit in the so called cool crowd. You are unique and no one can be you. You are amazing the way you are. Rumors actually make you popular ;)
    It hurts, and sucks bad. I know, but stay strong and never ever take a wrong step. It would make things worse.

    Always remember- People only try to bring you down if you are above them! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey it's Sadie.
    Thanks so much for your coment. I apreciate it a lot! I'm glad to know find out that if it's not me only who experiences like this in life. Maybe even if sometimes it feles like that is what it's like.
    Thank you for the advice to because it's good to hear another praspectice. Youre points make very much sense to me too.
    I hope you'll keep reading the blog!! :)

    ReplyDelete