Saturday, November 19, 2011

A Long Time Has Passed...

Hi everyone! It's been a long time since I wrote on the blog...but, I've been real busy lately. It's ThanksGiving Break now for me though, so I thought I should maybe write a post!

I was just thinking about how great the feeling is when your at home and don't have anything you have to do..it's very relaxing! I don't have any homework over this break which is exciting because it means I have lots of time to just hang out! I'm hoping my friend and me can have a sleepover, but she doesn't know if it's going to work because her mom wants her to babysit her younger siblings-- :(

Since it's Thanksgiving soon I thought I would make a list of some things I'm thankful for:
-my family
-friends
-understandingness of teachers
-peacefulness
-feeling calm
-music
-books
-sleep
-'lazy' days (translated: days where you don't have a lot to do)
-making new friends (<3 ya Sydney!!)

There's a short list...but of course, there are lots of other things in life I'm thankful for!

I hope everyone has a really relaxing and enjoyable ThanksGiving this year! :)

Quote:
"Every individual matters. Every individual has a role to play. Every individual makes a difference." ~Jane Goodall

No comments:

Post a Comment