Sunday, September 4, 2011

First Day of School

Welcome back world,

My first day of school was a little chaotic. It was no surprise considering no day is normal for me.
First of all, I happen to be a genius when it comes to anonymous texting. Now walking in the hallways being greeted by 50 people who you’ve been pranking throughout the entire summer without giving away your identity makes it a little hard to keep a straight face especially when you hardly ever get that many people to notice you in the first place. Meanwhile I’m running around the hallways with my soccer stuff on and banging on my locker to get it open after 10 tries, throwing things all over the floor. Wow crazy. But if there’s anything you can learn about me it’s that I AM crazy. And I like it. However, I always run around with a smile on my face. Fun times.
But school isn’t all fun in games. I got homework on the first day -_-. What kind of cruel, heartless teacher would do that? A male one. HA! Okay I’m not trying to be stereotypical or rude here but it’s true, he was a guy.
Even weirder, after so many days of ignoring MCSG, I find out he has the same lunch as me. Again. And he literally stared at me the whole time with those beaming eyes and his head leaning on his hand. What’s weird is this “Mr. Popular” can talk to so many girls straight up (while being all flirty and leaning against the lockers) but he can only bring himself to give me a quick toothless smile and a wave after all this time (which I unfortunately could not avoid so I waved back). That was after school, and after avoiding the “guy move/sideways head turn” at me, the smiling, the staring, and the walking right past you in the hallway while you flirt with all the other jocks incident. What is it with jocks? MCSG, the football player, should tell us cause that’s literally the only people he talks to. That’s so cliché of popular cliques. I’m so screwed. You see, the problem is, I don’t know if I hate having MCSG around O_O. One of my friends thinks “he totally likes me” and said “awe Sydney! You like him!” Do not.
            “I deny that possibility.” - Me
“It’s 100% impossible that that could even be possible.” – Me

Major *Sigh* moment: I spot a super cute boy. He looks back and I shy away. He noticed me! I look again and we meet eyes for just a second. Later, I walk by him and he walks right on through, without a care in the world, as if I didn't exist and I'm "just that girl" again. 

Anyways that’s a basic update. I’ll post again when I get my creative juices flowing and my mind out of the “Sunday Lazy Day” mode. Welcome back to fall as we leave the summer sun behind and move into the cold season.

RANDOM QUOTE: "Sometimes I wonder what you think of me or if you think of me at all."
RANDOM ICON:

-Sydney

No comments:

Post a Comment