Wednesday, August 24, 2011

I Don't Undestand...

I am frustrated right now....WHY DO PEOPLE MAKE PROMISES THEY CAN'T KEEP?
Uggghhhhhh.
I think I need sleep, the weekend, and a break from life. No seriously. I need a break from life.

Have you ever had one of those days that had lots of little things that were just not going right? and then there's just that one thing at the end of the day that pushes you over the edge? Well, yeah. there ya go. My day in a nutshell...without all of the annoying things that happened. UGHHHHH.
But, crying it out helped...call me a cry baby or what not, but it really does. I felt a little relieved after I just layed in my bed with my bear crying...but, it still didn't solve any of the the problems...sooo, I guess it didn't help THAT much..just a little.

Sorry this was such a lame post. I'll try to post something better later this week...

-Sadie ><>

Here's a quote:
"And if we're lucky, we realize, in the face of everything, in the face of life, the true dream is being able to dream at all."

No comments:

Post a Comment