Sunday, August 21, 2011

Poem: Listen. Can You Hear it?

Here's a poem I wrote called:

Listen. Can You Hear it?
The Other day
I was wisked away
to a land that very few know
I stopped just to lay
beneath the bright stars
glowing brightly
but just too far
too far to reach
too far to wish
too far for me as one
It's always me
but never you
will I ever understand?
I want to say
so you will know
the facts about this life
my life has crossed
the path of yours
I hope you know that's good
the connection we have
is special indeed
but only if you notice and lead
I've been to this land
so please take my hand
I'll share all is new
the time I have with you
will you please join me
lets go to this land
just you and me-- friends
I've know you forever
but yet have nothing to show
so tomorrow we'll go
to the land very few know
and this secret to you I will show.

Quote: "The question is not whether we will die, but how we will live." :)

No comments:

Post a Comment