Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Sydney's Intro

helloooo world! My name is Sydney. Welcome to the sadieandsydney blog!
This is the announcement of me "hatching" into the blogging world.

I'm a junior in high school; 16 years old.

This blog will be a shared view about surviving high school and everything teenage girls go through. I met my new best friend Sadie less than a week ago! Then two nights ago I had an overwhelming fascination. I thought to myself... I want to start a blog! I've always been into writing and I thought it would be cool to have a partner to do it with, but not just any partner, a best friend! I literally stayed up all night that night. I saw the sunlight!

About me:
I love soccer, singing, dancing, acting, piano, guitar,  MUSIC in general, Taylor Swift, alternative rock, FUZE drinks, pizza for breakfast, writing, texting, stretching for flexibility, acro, mimes, Christmas, shopping, drums, being mysterious, being different, running/working out, and of course SADIE!

I hate chicken pot pie.

At school I'm classified as "quiet."

RANDOM QUOTE: "You laugh at me cause I'm different, but I laugh at you cause you're all the same."

RANDOM ICON:


 
I just figured out that me and Sadie have SO much more in common than I thought after reading her post! Well, I hate talking about myself for too long and you'll figure out more about me later, so that's all for now! Now we get to the... "meat" of the blog :D.

-Sydney

No comments:

Post a Comment