Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Random Rambles

'Ello World,

Today we had registration for high school. So I went to the school, met up with friends, blah blah blah, completely ignored MCSG (if you didn't read my previous post this stands for Mr. Creepy Stalker Guy) when he tried to catch my attention... Okay hold up.

BOYS LESSON #4: Personally, if I see you do any of the following in an obvious attempt to get me to notice you I will see your obvious signs of interest (unless I'm being a normal girl/guy who can't (ever ever) take hints which is often) crack up laughing and/or think you're a creeper and/or totally see right through your tendency to "play it cool" (which by the way is SO annoying): a) roll around on a chair with wheels screaming, "WHEE!" b) saying hi to a group of friends I'm in that you've never met in your life, c) SHOUT SUPER LOUDLY ABOUT YOUR PRIVATE CONVERSATIONS FROM ALL THE WAY OVER THERE! ! ! d) stand 3 inches away from myface while dramatically staring into my eyes for 20 seconds, e) pull off the old fashioned sideways head turn directly towards me, f) etc. So if you're trying to pass unnoticed, don't do these things haha.

BOYS LESSON #5: If we girls pretend to not notice you and are successful, we win. No if, ands, or buts. So, either boldly run up and directly to our face say "Hey ___(insert name)__!" to get our attention or back off, you lose, and you are only making a fool of yourself by stalking us. (In my opinion of course)

Anyways, I've been going to rigorous soccer tryouts this week, and I just signed up for my dance lessons and a trapeze lesson this weekend. I'm excited! As far as school goes, and summer coming to an end... Well, I still have a week to live like a princess.

I feel like taking life as it comes is much easier.
BOYS LESSON #6: We girls have a right to act like a princess with these conditions: It's our birthday, we are playing pretend, we are in our own little world, and if you're being a jerk. Ha, well, we should be able to anyways.

So school starts in a week for me and guess what? I haven't even started my back to school shopping! There's one advantage to this: Waiting until after school starts to shop means that you hit all of the sales. But unfortunately I only have about 3 new outfits to wear for the first week of school. Don't ask why there is so much pressure to always have new clothes at least at the beginning of school. Apparently... Welcome to High School. We should really rebel against this.

Hey so turns out, I've already started to make a new identity for myself (as far as attitude and... well you know how people classify you in cliques at school? I've just dodged that train). I thought it would be so much more difficult. I just like shaking things up. So generally, I always strive for a new outlook/inlook (is that what they say when somebody is looking at you instead of you looking at the world?). The only bad part about this is many people struggle to figure out if I'm really acting like my true self or just being a little bit different.

And here's a little something I made. Originally I think I was going to use it to cover my binder for school but I decided I didn't want the world to see me as emo (which I must say this isn't a pleasant read). But you can look at it of course!

OH. Originally I was going to make a word art picture of the lyrics to a Taylor Swift song but I got sick of working so I put in different words. This is why you see the words Innocent and Haunting (Innocent and Haunted being 2 of her songs). Speaking of Taylor Swift, her concert is coming up and I finally found a buddy to go with. Yay! 

RANDOM QUOTE: "If we go to school to learn, and knowledge is power, and power is corrupt, and corruption is a crime, and crime doesn't pay then why the heck do we go to school?!"

RANDOM ICON:
And yes, my next post won't be so random/weird/annoying/totally unplanned. :D.

- Sydney

No comments:

Post a Comment